Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day Four of Nanowrimo

I'm a little over 15,000 words into the 50000. Still going strong. I'd hoped to be further along than this so I'm going to have to sit down and spend some serious time on this story line. It's a little difficult, I've gotten used to doing historicals and fairytales, now trying to write a modern romance with no serial killers is a bit on the weird side.

Beastly Intentions is doing well on Literotica. The second chapter is still above a 4.94 on the ratings and has over 132 votes. I'm excited, I love it when one of my stories stays up like that

On the home front, Mom is doing better, no walker or cane now after her knee replacement surgery. She's so good, she guilted all her kids at once and didn't tell any of us she was having the surgery until it was done. God, she pulled it off with the grace of a Jewish mother. Stephanie and Michael, my own personal teenage angst show, are still together. Steph, I swear that girl doesn't have pms one day a month. That's the day I have it the worst. She's so histerical about what she decides with her boyfriend. Now she's not taking any of his shit, she told me. He's not going to make her feel dumb anymore just because "she's a woman". Lord help me!

I'm having problems with my health and my fybro is acting up big time. My hands, arms, shoulders and chest hurt so badly that I can barely breath. Typing is torture, which means writing sucks. But new pain killers should help and then I'll be back to my old prolific self. Okay, back to writing, take care all.

No comments:

JigZone.com

Click to Mix and Solve
Powered By Blogger

What Does Your Birthdate Mean?

Your Birthdate: March 24
You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.
A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.
You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.
You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.

Your strength: Your devotion

Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness

Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June

What Color is Your Passion

Your Passion is Orange
Your sex life is driven by your wild fantasies.
For you, sex is a dramatic performance where you are the star.
And you love putting on a wild act for your lover, trying to top last night's show.
Whether you enjoy the actual sex is irrelevant... it's all about putting on a good act!

Superhero Quiz

:
You are Supergirl
Supergirl
93%
Wonder Woman
88%
Green Lantern
85%
The Flash
75%
Catwoman
70%
Iron Man
60%
Spider-Man
55%
Hulk
55%
Batman
50%
Robin
40%
Superman
35%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...